欢迎访问海崖学网 您还没有 [ 登录 ] [ 注册 ]

请不要这样指责我

时间:2013-02-20    来源:网络整理    作者:白朗宁夫人  阅读:

 请不要这样指责我:我在你面前

Accuse me not, beseech thee, that I wear
露出一副太冷静、忧郁的面容;
Too calm and sad a face in front of thine;
你我原是面朝着两个不同的方向,
For we too look two ways, and can not shine
那普照的阳光照不到两人的前额。
With the same sunlight on our brow and hair.
你看着我,心中没半点儿不踏实,
On me thou lookest with no doubting care,
象看着一只笼罩在水晶里的蜜蜂;
As on a bee shut in a crystalline, --
哀怨把我密封在圣洁的爱情中,
Since sorrow hath shut me safe in love's divine,
想张开双翼,扑向外面的空间、
And to spread wing and fly in the outer air
是绝不可能的失败--哪怕我狠着心
Were most impossible failure, if I strove
追求这颠扑和失败。可是我向你看,
To fail so. But I look on thee -- on thee --
我看见了爱,还看到了爱的结局,
Beholding, besides love, the end of love,
听到了记忆外层的哪一片寂寥!
Hearing oblivion beyond memory!
就象从千层万丈之上,你向下眺望,
As one who sits and gazes from above,
只见滚滚的浪涛尽向大海里流。
Over the rivers of the bitter sea. 
 
    猜你喜欢
    发表评论,让更多网友认识您!
    深度阅读
    名家散文  爱情散文  散文诗  抒情叙事