欢迎访问海崖学网 您还没有 [ 登录 ] [ 注册 ]

伤逝的青春

时间:2013-02-04    来源:网络整理    作者:白朗宁夫人  阅读:
我能不能有什么、就拿什么给你?
Can it be right to give what I can give?
该不该让你紧挨著我,承受
To let thee sit beneath the fall of tears
我簌簌的苦泪;听著那伤逝的青春
As salt as mine, and hear the sighing years
在我的唇边重复著叹息,偶而
Re-sighing on my lips renunciative
浮起一丝微笑,哪怕你连劝带哄,
Through those infrequent smiles which fail to live
也随即在叹息里寂灭?啊,我但怕
For all thy adjurations? O my fears,
这并不应该!我俩是不相称的
That this can scarce be right! We are not peers
一对,哪能匹配作情侣?我承认,
So to be lovers; and I own, and grieve,
我也伤心,象我这样的施主
That givers of such gifts as mine are, must
只算得鄙吝。唉,可是我怎能够让
Be counted with the ungenerous. Out, alas!
我满身的尘土玷污了你的紫袍,
I will not soil thy purple with my dust, 
叫我的毒气喷向你那威尼斯晶杯!
Nor breathe my poison on thy Venice-glass,
我什么爱也不给,因为什么都不该给。
Nor give thee any love -- which were unjust. 
爱呀,让我只爱著你,就算数了吧!
Beloved, I only love thee! let it pass. 
    猜你喜欢
    发表评论,让更多网友认识您!
    深度阅读
    名家散文  爱情散文  散文诗  抒情叙事