欢迎访问海崖学网 您还没有 [ 登录 ] [ 注册 ]

要是我把一切都交给你

时间:2013-03-08    来源:www.haiyawenxue.com    作者:白朗宁夫人  阅读:
要是我把一切都交给你,你可愿意
If I leave all for thee, wilt thou exchange
作为交换,把什么都归给我?
And be all to me? Shall I never miss
我可是永不会缺少家常的谈笑、
Home-talk and blessing and the common kiss
互酬接吻、彼此的祝福?也不会
That comes to each in turn, nor count it strange,
感到生疏、当我抬起头来打量
When I look up, to drop on a new range 
新的墙壁和地板--家以外另一个家?
Of walls and floors, ... another home than this? 
不,我还要问,你可愿顶替那一双
Nay, wilt thou fill that place by me which is
瞑合了的柔眼在我身旁留下的位置
Filled by dead eyes too tender to know change? 
而一样地不懂得变心?这可是难!
That's hardest. If to conquer love, has tried, 
征服爱如果费事,征服怨,那就更难。
To conquer grief, tries more ... as all things prove,
怨是,爱不算,再得加上个怨。我的怨,
For grief indeed s www.haiyawenxue.com love and grief beside. 
唉,那么深,就那么不轻易爱。可是,
Alas, I have grieved so I am hard to love. 
你依然爱我--你愿?敞开些你的心,
Yet love me -- wilt thou? Open thine heart wide, 
好让你那羽翼湿透的鸽子扑进来!
And fold within, the wet wings of thy dove. 
    猜你喜欢
    发表评论,让更多网友认识您!
    深度阅读
    名家散文  爱情散文  散文诗  抒情叙事