欢迎访问海崖学网 您还没有 [ 登录 ] [ 注册 ]

爱人,我亲爱的人!

时间:2013-02-26    来源:www.haiyawenxue.com    作者:白朗宁夫人  阅读:
爱人,我亲爱的人,是你把我,
My own Beloved, who hast lifted me
一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,
From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown, 
又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股
And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown 
生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地
A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully
闪耀着希望--有所有的天使当着
Shines out again, as all the angels see, 
你救难的吻为证!亲爱的人呀,
Before thy saving kiss! My own, my own, 
当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,
Who camest to me when the world was gone,
而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!
And I who looked for only God, found thee!
我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。
I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad. 
象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上
As one who stands in www.haiyawenxue.com dewless aspodel, 
回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;
Looks backward on the tedious time he had
我抬起了胸脯,拿自己作证:
In the upper life, -- so I, with bosom-swell, 
这里,在一善和那一恶之间,爱,
Make witness, here, between the good and bad, 
象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。
That Love, as strong as death, retrieves as well. 
 
    猜你喜欢
    发表评论,让更多网友认识您!
    深度阅读
    名家散文  爱情散文  散文诗  抒情叙事