欢迎访问海崖学网 您还没有 [ 登录 ] [ 注册 ]

夸耀的爱

时间:2013-02-05    来源:网络整理    作者:白朗宁夫人  阅读:

说真的,就是这为我所夸耀的爱吧,

Indeed this very love which is my boast, 

当它从胸.房涌上眉梢,给我加上

And which, when rising up from breast to brow, 

一顶皇冠--那一颗巨大的红宝石,

Doth crown me with a ruby large enow              

  • 光彩夺目,让人知道它价值连城。。。。。。

    To draw men's eyes and prove the inner cost, ...

    就算我这全部的、最高成就的爱吧,

    This love even, all my worth, to the uttermost, 

    我也不懂得怎样去爱,要不是你

    I should not love withal, unless that thou       

    先立下示范,教给我该怎么办--

    Hadst set me an example, shown me how,

    当你恳切的目光第一次对上了

    When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed 

    我的目光,而爱呼应了爱。很明白,          

    And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak 

    即使爱,我也不能夸说是我的美德。

    haiyawenxue

    Of love even, as a good thing of my own.

    是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中

    Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak

    抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,靠近在

    And placed by thee on a golden throne, --

    你的身旁。而我懂得了爱,只因为

    And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)

    紧挨着你--我唯一爱慕的人

    Is by thee only, whom I love alone. 

      猜你喜欢
      发表评论,让更多网友认识您!
      深度阅读
      名家散文  爱情散文  散文诗  抒情叙事