欢迎访问海崖学网 您还没有 [ 登录 ] [ 注册 ]

如果我死了

时间:2013-02-25    来源:www.haiyawenxue.com    作者:白朗宁夫人  阅读:
真是这样吗?如果我死了,你可会
  Is it indeed so? If I lay here dead, 
失落一些生趣、由于失去了我?
  Wouldst thou miss any life in losing mine?
阳光照着你,你会觉得它带一丝寒意,
  And would the sun for thee more coldly shine
为着潮湿的黄土已盖没了我的脸?
  Because of grave-damps falling round my head? 
真没想到啊!我体味到你这份情意
  I marvelled, my Beloved, when I read
在信中。爱,我是你的,可就这样
  Thy thought so in the letter. I am thine --
给珍重?我能用我那双发抖的手
  But ... _so_ much www.haiyawenxue.com to thee? Can I pour thy wine
为你斟酒?好吧,那我就抛开了
  While my hands tremble? Then my soul, instead
死的梦幻,重新捧起来那生命。
  Of dreams of death, resumes life's lower range. 
爱我吧,看着我,用暖气呵我吧!
  Then, love me, Love! look on me ... breathe on me!
多少闺秀,为着爱不惜牺牲了
  As brighter ladies do not count it strange,
财富和身份;我也要放弃那坟墓--
  For love, to give up acres and degree, 
为了你;把我那迫近而可爱的天国的
  I yield the grave for thy sake, and exchange
景象、来跟载着你的土地交换!
  My near sweet view of heaven, for earth with thee!
    猜你喜欢
    发表评论,让更多网友认识您!
    深度阅读
    名家散文  爱情散文  散文诗  抒情叙事